NAIBC has established a global policy consisting of strict compliance with current legal regulations, as well as the recommendations of both the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and the Supervisory Body for the Prevention of Money Laundering (SEPBLAC) in Spain.
The aim of the money laundering prevention policy of NAIBC and all its subsidiaries is not to use our structures for activities related to money laundering and is based on the following points:
- Identification and knowledge of Shareholders and their economic or professional activities.
- Existence of an internal control and active communication body.
- Internal procedures written with specific profiles.
- Extension of the culture of prevention to all employees through specific training actions and periodic reminders.
- Report to the competent authorities in accordance with the procedure established from time to time by the regulator.